Remanufactured Pumps and Motors
Core Return Instructions
Below is a list of instructions for returning your core to us. We've strive to make this a simple and efficient process - ensuring you get your machine back up and going and your core credit as quickly as possible.
Core must be returned complete and assembled in HYDRA-GEAR’s original shipping crate within 30 days for HYDRA-GEAR to review for core credit. Cores received not in their original container or after 30 days will be subject to a deduction from the core credit.
- Contact HYDRA-GEAR and obtain a RA # for the Core Exchange.
- Drain all excess oil out of core component prior to shipment.
- Complete the provided UPS Freight bill of lading.
- Call UPS and schedule a pick up.
- Please have the core returned to HYDRA-GEAR. The address to send the core to is:
o RA # (on Outside of Container
HYDRA-GEAR – Core Exchange
4611 Mitchell Street
North Las Vegas, NV 89081
- Once we receive the core it will be inspected by our mechanics and if approved, the credit process will start. It can take up to two weeks to get the actual credit memo sent out in the mail.